If you are looking for apps that can help you in downloading videos from sites like YouTube, then you should consider using TubeMate application. It is available for free and allows you to download videos in high quality so that you can watch them offline whenever you want. Since it is an Android app, you can easily download and install TubeMate for PC using an Android emulator software like BlueStacks. To do that, all you need is the APK file, the emulator and a stable Internet connection and within minutes, the app will be installed.
With TubeMate app installed on your computer, you will be able to search for videos easily as it has the same layout as YouTube, but with a download button added. The app is not available on Google Play Store officially, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t download and install it as there are awesome websites where you can easily find the latest version of the TubeMate app. In this article, we are going to see a simple way to download the latest version of the app and then use it to install TubeMate for PC using an emulator software.
TubeMate for PC Online – Features
Although, the app isn’t officially available in Google Play Store, you can still download it from mirror sites like APKMirror. The app is extremely popular and that’s the reason why it gets regular updates with new features. You can check out the features of the application below and then see the installation process.
- You can download the app for free and use it without paying anything. It, however, requires a working Internet connection, so make sure that you have a data pack active or stay connected to WiFi.
- It is the most popular downloader app for YouTube and is considered as one of the fastest application to save videos on your device.
- The app gives multiple connections on your device that allows you to download any videos from YouTube in fast download mode. Moreover, you can download videos in any format you want because it allows you to choose the resolution of the video before you download it.
- You can download multiple videos at the same time and keep using any other apps while you are doing it. The videos will continue to download in the background.
- If the download stops for any reason, then it also allows you to resume from the exact point.
- If you want to get the MP3 files from the video, then you can use the MP3 media converter to do that.
- You can even search for videos and share them easily.
- The interface of the app is exactly like YouTube with just a download button at the top of every videos that you watch.
- The application comes with in-built player that you can use to watch your downloaded videos or listen to music.
- You can set the preferences of the app as you like. You can set the speed limit to maximum, allow as many downloads as you want (the more active downloads at a time, the less speed each one will get) and a lot of other features.
- You can easily manage videos and songs with the new playlist system and it also supports streaming and local playback.
TubeMate for PC Download
The app isn’t available in Google Play Store which makes the installation process a little bit different. Normally, we would use the search option in the emulator software to find the app and install it directly, but in this case, we will be using the manual installation process.
The first thing we need is to download and install an Android emulator software. There are many such software out there like Andy, BlueStacks, Nox Player and more, but in this article, we are going to go with BlueStacks as it is the most popular emulator and it offers features like multi-tasking that makes it easy to use multiple apps at once. So, you can use TubeMate for computer while you are playing some other Android game.
When you click on the above link, it will take you to the download page on this website from where you can get the official offline installer version of the app player. Once the setup file is saved, you can go ahead and install it and then follow the steps below.
Steps to Download TubeMate for PC
- The first thing you need to do is download and install the BlueStacks emulator.
- Next, you need to download the latest version of TubeMate APK file. (Get the latest version by clicking here)
- Once the APK file is saved on your computer, launch BlueStacks.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to login using your Gmail ID, authenticate your BlueStacks account and then enable the App Sync feature to complete the setup process.
- You will now see the dashboard of the app player.
- Now, on the left-hand sidebar, you will see multiple options.
- From there, click on the “Install APK” button.
- A dialog box will open in which you have to navigate to the folder where you saved the TubeMate APK file.
- Select the APK file and click on the Open button.
- The installation process will now begin.
- Within a few minutes, the app will be installed on your computer.
At the end of the above steps, TubeMate for PC will be installed successfully and ready to be used. If you are unable to install the app or getting any error messages, then let us know via the comments section below.
You can now open the video downloader app on your computer by going to BlueStacks emulator and then going to the “All Apps” tab. You will find all the apps and games installed, including TubeMate. Click on the application’s icon and it will launch on your computer screen.
This is how you can download TubeMate for PC using BlueStacks emulator! If you liked the article, then you can share it with your friends as well by clicking on the Like, Tweet and +1 button below.